ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Come and join us at Ragley Hall for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment
User avatar
Slowlycatchymonkey
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 6:06 pm
Location: Somerset
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by Slowlycatchymonkey » Thu May 16, 2019 9:47 pm

Can’t find mine either 😬
What keyword should I use in a mail search in the hope of my rubbish email retrieving my tickets?

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
Bryn
Moderator
Posts: 423
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:04 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by Bryn » Fri May 17, 2019 9:33 am

Slowlycatchymonkey wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:47 pm
Can’t find mine either 😬
What keyword should I use in a mail search in the hope of my rubbish email retrieving my tickets?
Best give Abeer an email (abeer@adventurizemedia.com) and she'll get you a fresh ticket sent out. If it's gone into your junk, it's probably gone forever!

User avatar
Slowlycatchymonkey
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 6:06 pm
Location: Somerset
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by Slowlycatchymonkey » Fri May 17, 2019 12:20 pm

Bryn wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:33 am
Slowlycatchymonkey wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:47 pm
Can’t find mine either 😬
What keyword should I use in a mail search in the hope of my rubbish email retrieving my tickets?
Best give Abeer an email (abeer@adventurizemedia.com) and she'll get you a fresh ticket sent out. If it's gone into your junk, it's probably gone forever!
Thanks will do. I have a chunk of emails missing, including one that’s a receipt for £600. Most annoying. This time I’ll go old school and press print!

johnnyboxer
Posts: 7056
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:53 am
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by johnnyboxer » Thu May 30, 2019 9:14 am

So camping is £79, for 1 bike and rider for the 2 nights, if you come in a standard Van and camp it's £20 extra- making it £99 for a weekend pass

Am I correct?
We buy things we don't need



With money we don't have



To impress people we don't even like

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 241 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by Alun » Thu May 30, 2019 10:35 am

johnnyboxer wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 9:14 am
So camping is £79, for 1 bike and rider for the 2 nights, if you come in a standard Van and camp it's £20 extra- making it £99 for a weekend pass

Am I correct?

You are correct.

johnnyboxer
Posts: 7056
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:53 am
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by johnnyboxer » Thu May 30, 2019 11:40 am

Alun wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:35 am
johnnyboxer wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 9:14 am
So camping is £79, for 1 bike and rider for the 2 nights, if you come in a standard Van and camp it's £20 extra- making it £99 for a weekend pass

Am I correct?

You are correct.
Many thanks
I think that will be the way forward, with the enduro bike in the Van
We buy things we don't need



With money we don't have



To impress people we don't even like

ChrisCole
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:45 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by ChrisCole » Thu May 30, 2019 7:58 pm

See you there John, mines a pint

johnnyboxer
Posts: 7056
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:53 am
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by johnnyboxer » Thu May 30, 2019 9:50 pm

ChrisCole wrote:See you there John, mines a pint
Naturally and it'll be a pleasure
We buy things we don't need



With money we don't have



To impress people we don't even like

Andi_Archer
Posts: 1701
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:13 pm
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by Andi_Archer » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:34 pm

KTM cancelled my level 2 booking in June because they are bringing the new fleet of 690s to the event .......WHOO HOO I get to ride then for free :D :lol:
Im bringing the DR650 so look forward to meeting all the peeps on here at the event and having a go round the trails.

PHILinFRANCE
Posts: 5172
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:35 am
Has thanked: 1200 times
Been thanked: 632 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by PHILinFRANCE » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:17 pm

We'll have to a DR section Andi

Post Reply

Return to “ABR Festival 2019”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests