ABR and TomTom North and East Yorkshire Discovery Route GPS Files

Bryn

Post by Bryn »

Hi ladies and gents, our latest TomTom Discovery Route is now available as a gpx. file so that you can download it and stick it in your SatNav. This route, which starts and finishes in Scarborough features 84 miles of fantastic roads and interesting things to see and do, including Oliver's Mount and the wonderfully names Wetwang.

Rideable in a day, this is a great one to do if you're short on time and are looking for a quick fix of two wheeled goodness.

If you'd like to ride this route, we've plotted it out so that you can download it and stick it in your SatNav. Simply right click on the attachment below called 'NE-yorkshire-discovery.gpx' and choose 'Save Link As', once you've saved it to your computer load it into your SatNav as per the manufacturers instructions and get riding!
ABR-TomTom-NE-Yorkshire-map.png
ABR-TomTom-NE-Yorkshire-map.png (406.35 KiB) Viewed 10154 times
NE-yorkshire-discovery.gpx
(145.84 KiB) Downloaded 1117 times
Tonibe63

Re: ABR and TomTom North and East Yorkshire Discovery Route GPS Files

Post by Tonibe63 »

Thanks for that.
If you have an Android phone you can also download a free gpx reader app and view the route on your phone.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
vRSG60

Post by vRSG60 »

Repeat post but I rode this today and it’s a fine route. Nearly 300 miles door to door from Lancashire but worth it. Not a full tank on the new Panzerkampfwagen Image

The gpx file when added to Basecamp is a track not a route so if sent to the Nav V it’d only show as a coloured line with no directions I suspect. I modified it to a route starting and ending in Pickering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Out On The Floor - Keep The Faith

Return to “England”