Snowdonia

Post Reply
Redmurty
Posts: 11632
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:44 pm
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 103 times

Snowdonia

Post by Redmurty » Mon May 16, 2011 5:31 pm

I will be on a run up to Betws-y-Coed on this sunday (got to nip in a shop) via Knockin, Bala and coming back through Dinas and Newtown. If anyone interest just add a post cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal



You don't waste time... you waste yourself

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
Adrian
Posts: 1301
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:17 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Snowdonia

Post by Adrian » Mon May 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Hey Spud, I may be up for a steady bimble this Sunday mate.
Just gotta check with Mrs B before confirming.
Stay posted mate

Ade


*** My Motorcycle Blog - www.adeygravy.wordpress.com ***

scrambled eggs
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Re: Snowdonia

Post by scrambled eggs » Mon May 16, 2011 8:01 pm

That is one beautiful ride that is! Enjoy

Redmurty
Posts: 11632
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:44 pm
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 103 times

Re: Snowdonia

Post by Redmurty » Mon May 16, 2011 8:05 pm

scrambled eggs wrote:That is one beautiful ride that is! Enjoy
Yes one of my favourites, and your more than welcome along cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal



You don't waste time... you waste yourself

Redmurty
Posts: 11632
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:44 pm
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 103 times

Re: Snowdonia........... West Mids group

Post by Redmurty » Mon May 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Adrian wrote:Hey Spud, I may be up for a steady bimble this Sunday mate.
Just gotta check with Mrs B before confirming.
Stay posted mate

Ade
OK mate cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal



You don't waste time... you waste yourself

scrambled eggs
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Re: Snowdonia........... West Mids group

Post by scrambled eggs » Tue May 17, 2011 5:37 am

Thanks fella but busy this weekend other wise i would :)

Kenboxertwin
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Re: Snowdonia........... West Mids group

Post by Kenboxertwin » Tue May 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Hi Spud cant make this one as we are on a run of our own on Sunday but will join you in the future as ive never been to the famous Knockin Shop.
Nice route I love that area....have a nice one :)

Ken

Redmurty
Posts: 11632
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:44 pm
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 103 times

Re: Snowdonia........... West Mids group

Post by Redmurty » Wed May 18, 2011 5:17 am

Kenboxertwin wrote:Hi Spud cant make this one as we are on a run of our own on Sunday but will join you in the future as ive never been to the famous Knockin Shop.
Nice route I love that area....have a nice one :)

Ken
No worries mate, where you off to? Got to get some miles in to prepare my ass for France cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal



You don't waste time... you waste yourself

Treadtrader
Moderator
Posts: 4363
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:35 pm
Location: Warwickshire
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 22 times
Contact:

Re: Snowdonia........... West Mids group

Post by Treadtrader » Wed May 18, 2011 5:27 am

Redmurty wrote:
Kenboxertwin wrote:Hi Spud cant make this one as we are on a run of our own on Sunday but will join you in the future as ive never been to the famous Knockin Shop.
Nice route I love that area....have a nice one :)

Ken
No worries mate, where you off to? Got to get some miles in to prepare my ass for France cheers Spud ;)
We're on this run Sunday Spud. :)

http://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum ... d-may.html


We'll have to organise a South & West mids run out to North Wales soon though, great place. :laugh:
Contact email dave@adventurebikerider.com or pm.

PaulinBont
Posts: 2109
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 9:10 am
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 120 times

Re: Snowdonia

Post by PaulinBont » Wed May 18, 2011 9:15 am

If you can return via Machynlleth it is well worth a detour up to Bwlch y Groes from Dinas and then dropping down to Lake Vyrnwy to get to Newtown and home. safe journey!

Post Reply

Return to “West Mids”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests