Greenlanes in Glos

Phil
Posts: 1205
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:46 am

Re: Greenlanes in Glos

Post by Phil » Fri May 04, 2012 7:19 pm

lonepilgrim wrote:I shall most certainly be up for this again soon ... how about tues 29th or weds 30th may?
i could be up for this providing the trails are novice friendly? :blush:

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
davec
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:23 am

Re: Greenlanes in Glos

Post by davec » Fri May 04, 2012 7:31 pm

lonepilgrim wrote:I shall most certainly be up for this again soon ... how about tues 29th or weds 30th may?
I don't see why not, same again or something a bit nearer home?
I got a motorbike for my wife...

Best swap I ever made.

davec
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:23 am

Re: Greenlanes in Glos

Post by davec » Fri May 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Phil wrote: i could be up for this providing the trails are novice friendly? :blush:
Hi Phil, the trails we did on Tuesday would be ideal for a beginner on a big bike but it's quite a long way for you. If weekends are easier, I might be able to sort something out, who knows we might get some more people interested yet? This thread seems to be taking off.

Did you join the TRF yet? B)
I got a motorbike for my wife...

Best swap I ever made.

b1kerb0y
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Re: Greenlanes in Glos

Post by b1kerb0y » Fri May 04, 2012 7:51 pm

I would be up for this.. However.. I am currently having a dispute over a broken wheel on my tiger XC. Until the wheel is fixed (on warranty, I will win this!) I'm not really wanting to ride my bike... Even though it is rideable.. Fingers crossed triumph agree after they see my letter....
If ignorance is bliss, why aren´t more people happy?????



KTM 990 Adventure :D

davec
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:23 am

Re: Greenlanes in Glos

Post by davec » Fri May 04, 2012 10:06 pm

b1kerb0y wrote:I would be up for this.. However.. I am currently having a dispute over a broken wheel on my tiger XC. Until the wheel is fixed (on warranty, I will win this!) I'm not really wanting to ride my bike... Even though it is rideable.. Fingers crossed triumph agree after they see my letter....
Tell them everyone on the ABR Forum is watching with baited breath ;)
I got a motorbike for my wife...

Best swap I ever made.

lonepilgrim
Posts: 518
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Re: Greenlanes in Glos

Post by lonepilgrim » Sat May 05, 2012 9:23 am

Seems like a little contingent could be out on the 29th/30th :woohoo: I'm up for going wherever if you know any routes between Glos and Worcester Dave?
ABR Welsh Rally Brecon Beacons 2012

HUBB Donington Park 2013

ABR Exmoor Rally 2013



Member of the Kawasaki Riders Club



My bikes: 1995 Kawasaki KLX 250 E3

1989 Kawasaki Tengai KL650 B1



Previous bikes: 2009 Yamaha YZF R125 Fiat Team / Rossi Replica

Will
Posts: 1467
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Greenlanes in Glos

Post by Will » Sat May 05, 2012 11:43 am

I would be up for this if my parts from states arrive for dr in time B)
Bsa A10

Phil
Posts: 1205
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:46 am

Re: Greenlanes in Glos

Post by Phil » Tue May 08, 2012 11:17 am

Hi

So has it been decided if its the 29th or the 30th yet?

dont want to mess people around but i cant 100% commit just yet. If i cant make this one (which i hope i can) i will def be up for the next ride.

Weekends are better for me but i can get week days off here and there.

davec
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:23 am

Re: Greenlanes in Glos

Post by davec » Fri May 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Phil wrote:Hi

So has it been decided if its the 29th or the 30th yet?

dont want to mess people around but i cant 100% commit just yet. If i cant make this one (which i hope i can) i will def be up for the next ride.

Weekends are better for me but i can get week days off here and there.
Either day is good for me. I really need to start around 9.30 from Gloucester since I have to be home about 3.30pm to 4.00pm to go to work. I'll propose 29th, what do you say Pilgrim? If those dates don't suit, how about a weekend as well? Anyone else up for 29th or a weekend?
I got a motorbike for my wife...

Best swap I ever made.

Phil
Posts: 1205
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:46 am

Re: Greenlanes in Glos

Post by Phil » Fri May 11, 2012 5:12 pm

I'll be up for a weekend, even if it's just a hello and a quick trail ride. Will have to check with work about the 29th.

Post Reply

Return to “South West”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests