- Posts: 10887
- Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:24 pm
- Been thanked: 2 times
hi lads anyone up for a meet at gino,s in glasgows soon. cheers al
- Posts: 871
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:04 pm
Yes, If I can make it, which is always the problem!
YBR125 > KLE500 + KLE650 Versys Tourer
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:46 pm
Yep - I'd be up for that.
- Posts: 300
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:30 pm
- Location: Ayrshire, Scotland
Yes - I could be.
You never see a motorcycle outside a psychiatrist's office - unfortunately this is not my own quote.
Tenere XT1200Z / Triumph Thunderbird
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:15 pm
Yip I'd like to go, even got tax and Mot B)
- Posts: 1026
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:05 pm
- Has thanked: 15 times
- Been thanked: 3 times
Aye - count me in Al
Triumph Tiger 885
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:22 pm
Do my damdest to make wen you thinking
Me karma ranover me dogma
- Posts: 918
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:22 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 39 times
But it has to be efter the 20th cause ah`m bobbin aboot oot here till then
Round the world ???
Round the bend more like !
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:11 pm
You can count me in too
I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work - Thomas Alva Edison (1847 - 1931)
Return to “Scotland”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests