South Mids..Cotswolds Road Ride..Sunday 22nd May

User avatar
Nicoli
Posts: 972
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:56 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: South Mids..Cotswolds Road Ride..Sunday 22nd May

Post by Nicoli » Mon May 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Also just to add to my other needy demands :P

Anyone heading that way that either passes Earlsdon or wouldn't mind a detour as I've no confidence of finding the place haha

User avatar
Kenboxertwin
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Re: South Mids..Cotswolds Road Ride..Sunday 22nd May

Post by Kenboxertwin » Tue May 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Hi Nicoli
Not much interest form members at the moment, so if no one in the know is passing your way I will head over and meet you somewhere say 8.30am, how about Kenilworth Castle? which will save me venturing into darkest Coventry where I might get my wheels nicked :laugh: :laugh:

Kenilworth Castle is the big thing that looks like a castle in Kenilworth do you think you can find it mate :lol:

If you survive the Cotswolds we may even make sure you get back home :evil:

Hope to see you Sunday...Ken :)

User avatar
Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4447
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 88 times

Re: South Mids..Cotswolds Road Ride..Sunday 22nd May

Post by Alun » Tue May 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Hi Ken, can't make this one as I'm down in Wales over the weekend but look forward to doing one of your routes soon.

User avatar
Nicoli
Posts: 972
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:56 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: South Mids..Cotswolds Road Ride..Sunday 22nd May

Post by Nicoli » Wed May 18, 2011 4:58 am

Kenboxertwin wrote:Hi Nicoli
Not much interest form members at the moment, so if no one in the know is passing your way I will head over and meet you somewhere say 8.30am, how about Kenilworth Castle? which will save me venturing into darkest Coventry where I might get my wheels nicked :laugh: :laugh:

Kenilworth Castle is the big thing that looks like a castle in Kenilworth do you think you can find it mate :lol:

If you survive the Cotswolds we may even make sure you get back home :evil:

Hope to see you Sunday...Ken :)

Well seeing as my avatar is my bike in front of Kenilworth Castle I should be ok on that one :P

Cheers. So going to be about 4 of us it seems?

User avatar
Treadtrader
Moderator
Posts: 4340
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:35 pm
Location: Warwickshire
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Re: South Mids..Cotswolds Road Ride..Sunday 22nd May

Post by Treadtrader » Wed May 18, 2011 5:21 am

Nicoli wrote: Cheers. So going to be about 4 of us it seems?

There may be a few more turn up on the day mate. See you Sunday. :)


Unless it's pi55ing down. :(
Contact email dave@adventurebikerider.com or pm.

User avatar
Toad
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:30 am

Re: South Mids..Cotswolds Road Ride..Sunday 22nd May

Post by Toad » Wed May 18, 2011 5:33 am

I could be interested in joining this.

Depends a little bit on the party im at on Saturday night:evil:

If I'm human I'll be there, but don't wait for me!

User avatar
Nicoli
Posts: 972
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:56 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: South Mids..Cotswolds Road Ride..Sunday 22nd May

Post by Nicoli » Wed May 18, 2011 6:26 am

Yeah see, hopefully the weather will hold.

Don't much fancy getting soaked lol

User avatar
mark1150
Posts: 3892
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Re: South Mids..Cotswolds Road Ride..Sunday 22nd May

Post by mark1150 » Wed May 18, 2011 9:09 am

Toad wrote:I could be interested in joining this.

Depends a little bit on the party im at on Saturday night:evil:

If I'm human I'll be there, but don't wait for me!
Are you planing on being kissed by a Princess?
The end of the road is the start of the fun



A bad day on the bike is still better than a good day at the office

DRZ 400

XR 400 R

User avatar
1nips
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:39 am

Re: South Mids..Cotswolds Road Ride..Sunday 22nd May

Post by 1nips » Wed May 18, 2011 9:18 am

mark1150 wrote:
Toad wrote:I could be interested in joining this.

Depends a little bit on the party im at on Saturday night:evil:

If I'm human I'll be there, but don't wait for me!
Are you planing on being kissed by a Princess?
Like it...V.Funny
God Ruined a beautiful arse when he put teeth in my face.

User avatar
1nips
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:39 am

Re: South Mids..Cotswolds Road Ride..Sunday 22nd May

Post by 1nips » Wed May 18, 2011 9:20 am

Ditto,with the hang over thing,but if I can I will,if I don't have a great ride out..
God Ruined a beautiful arse when he put teeth in my face.

Post Reply

Return to “South Midlands”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest