Let's do lunch - Sunday 27th March

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4724
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: Let's do lunch - Sunday 27th March

Post by Alun » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:40 am

Alphadog43 wrote:
CRAIGREVO wrote:Sounds good to me! B)
Me too, now provisionally booked on my wall planner :)
The more the merrier. Anyone else who fancies a ride up be at Stratford upon Avon motorcycle park at 9am.

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
Bluepaul
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:21 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Let's do lunch - Sunday 27th March

Post by Bluepaul » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:58 am

Im doing the Peak district and Sherwood Forest runs this week but will be up for a bit of a social ride.

Will have to start doing some dishes etc. to get my pass out :whistle:

I'll confirm nearer the day.

mark1150
Posts: 3892
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Re: Let's do lunch - Sunday 27th March

Post by mark1150 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:38 am

Sounds good,
What's the proposed routes and timings?
The end of the road is the start of the fun



A bad day on the bike is still better than a good day at the office

DRZ 400

XR 400 R

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4724
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: Let's do lunch - Sunday 27th March

Post by Alun » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:58 pm

mark1150 wrote:Sounds good,
What's the proposed routes and timings?
Not sure on route specifics yet Mark but defo a 9am start from Stratford. Are you joining us?

mark1150
Posts: 3892
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Re: Let's do lunch - Sunday 27th March

Post by mark1150 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:55 am

Alun wrote:
mark1150 wrote:Sounds good,
What's the proposed routes and timings?
Not sure on route specifics yet Mark but defo a 9am start from Stratford. Are you joining us?
Quite possibly depending on your route up, I could meet at Leicester services M1 at 10am as it's about an hour out from Stratford and about the same from here give or take 15 mins, other than that it's a fair old detour to meet on the A38 or routes further West.
I'll keep an eye out and see what's happening.
Cheers
Mark.
The end of the road is the start of the fun



A bad day on the bike is still better than a good day at the office

DRZ 400

XR 400 R

Peejay
Posts: 1616
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:54 am

Re: Let's do lunch - Sunday 27th March

Post by Peejay » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Got a pass for Sunday, is it still on?

If so, I take it the 'motorcycle park' is the one in middle of town by the river as it used to be?
BMW R1200 GS Adventure

KTM 990 R Adventure

Wheresoever you go. Go with all your heart.

CRAIGREVO
Posts: 4021
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Re: Let's do lunch - Sunday 27th March

Post by CRAIGREVO » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:50 pm

I cant make this meet now. :(

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4724
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: Let's do lunch - Sunday 27th March

Post by Alun » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:49 pm

peejay wrote:Got a pass for Sunday, is it still on?

If so, I take it the 'motorcycle park' is the one in middle of town by the river as it used to be?
Peejay, I'm afraid there's a change of plan on this. I'm now setting off tomorrow with SWMBO and we're having a night somewhere on route - payback for not seeing me over the past week with late nights at the office. Appologies.

We're still heading to the Peak District national park but from who knows where. We're just going to ride out tomorrow afternoon and stop where our our fancy takes us.

If you're still going to head on up I'm sure we could arrange to meet up somewhere for din dins or something. Send me a PM and I'll reply with my mobile. If not I'm sure we'll meet up soon.

Big Dave
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:51 am

Re: Let's do lunch - Sunday 27th March

Post by Big Dave » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Not sure about this now :unsure: needed at work :(

will see you all there if i/we make it
Shiney side up

Peejay
Posts: 1616
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:54 am

Re: Let's do lunch - Sunday 27th March

Post by Peejay » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Alun wrote:
peejay wrote:Got a pass for Sunday, is it still on?

If so, I take it the 'motorcycle park' is the one in middle of town by the river as it used to be?
Peejay, I'm afraid there's a change of plan on this. I'm now setting off tomorrow with SWMBO and we're having a night somewhere on route - payback for not seeing me over the past week with late nights at the office. Appologies.

We're still heading to the Peak District national park but from who knows where. We're just going to ride out tomorrow afternoon and stop where our our fancy takes us.

If you're still going to head on up I'm sure we could arrange to meet up somewhere for din dins or something. Send me a PM and I'll reply with my mobile. If not I'm sure we'll meet up soon.
No Problem. May still head up there and do Sherwood Forest on the return.
Have a good trip yourselves.
I'll drop you a pm.
BMW R1200 GS Adventure

KTM 990 R Adventure

Wheresoever you go. Go with all your heart.

Post Reply

Return to “South Midlands”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests