bulgaria and kids

menna

bulgaria and kids

Post by menna »

Is there anyone taking kids to Bulgaria ? We have an 12 year old daughter who may come with us.
Bushman_uk

Re: bulgaria and kids

Post by Bushman_uk »

hi Menna as far as i am aware, or should i say it's not been highlighted of any other under 18's going , but she is more than welcome and there will be plenty to do and see. If she doesn't fancy going out on the bike every day there are some fantastic sights to be seen on some good walks. The only thing i would suggest is to give the dogs looking after the herds a wide birth, they can be a tad aggressive and that she be accompanied by an adult when wondering around. I have not seen or heard of any violence or crime against the person in the village.
Harley the camp dog is very very friendly and is always looking for new companions for walks .
I have taken Martins (strimstrum) Granddaughter for many walks around the small and large lakes without any bother.
She will enjoy it and won't be lonely or feel left out, she will be fascinated by the place and learn so much infact she can start brushing up on her Bulgarian and show us all up lol .
May i also respectfully request that you put general questions about the rally on the open thread http://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum ... -2014.html just so others may keep track of whats being posted. Later on we shall have another thread but that will be on routes and who is going with whom.
Look forward to seeing you there with your daughter. Mark

Return to “ABR Bulgaria Rally 25th August 2014”