ABR Forum Salisbury Plain Rally 15th - 17th August 2014 *Sign Up Thread* **Direction pics page 21"

Mike101

Re: ABR Forum Salisbury Plain Rally 15th - 17th August 2014 *Sign Up Thread* **Direction pics page 21"

Post by Mike101 »

Passing Phase wrote:I will still be there but I said two more would be with me but looks like I will be on my own so I hope there are plenty of others there to chat with (thumbs)
There will be plenty to chat to...thanks for letting me know.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Chilinski

Re: ABR Forum Salisbury Plain Rally 15th - 17th August 2014 *Sign Up Thread* **Direction pics page 21"

Post by Chilinski »

Mike to keep you numbers updated, sorry I cannot make it.
Thanks
Pawel
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

Chilinski wrote:Mike to keep you numbers updated, sorry I cannot make it.
Thanks
Pawel
Thanks for letting me know

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Capt. Sensible

Post by Capt. Sensible »

Mike,

Huge apologies but illness has forced me to retire from this weekend's insanity.

I hope it goes well and that everybody has fun.

CS
coyotedave

Post by coyotedave »

What's the weather doing darn there?

Monsoon here for the last hour or so. Not good been out in Kevlar jeans and open face helmet :(
Still enjoyed it all the same.:)

See ya all tomoz sometime in the afternoon.

Cheers Dave.
Slideways

Post by Slideways »

coyotedave wrote:What's the weather doing darn there?

Monsoon here for the last hour or so. Not good been out in Kevlar jeans and open face helmet :(
Still enjoyed it all the same.:)

See ya all tomoz sometime in the afternoon.

Cheers Dave.
Forecast for Saturday looks great - Sunny and clear skies. Tomorrow some showers but mainly good.

Slidey
Live life in the hedge.

Modified RD04 Africa Twin.
sohoeasy

Post by sohoeasy »

Been a lot of cancellations this past couple of days. :(

Does that mean space for a late comer maybe ? ;)

Van/bike, camp Friday only please. :)
hilux

Post by hilux »

now got to work til lunch time :( , so now we will be with you around mid afternoon, if theres anything you need a hand with shout. packing bike tonite as not to was any more beer time tomorrow. safe riding to all who are going to this weekend of craziness, see you all tomorrow. (thumbs)
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

anyone heading over the plain fri afternoon ?
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

Capt. Sensible wrote:Mike,

Huge apologies but illness has forced me to retire from this weekend's insanity.

I hope it goes well and that everybody has fun.

CS
No worries cheers for letting me know.

Mike

Return to “ABR Salisbury Plain Rally 15th - 17th August 2014”