ABR Forum Salisbury Plain Rally 15th - 17th August 2014 *Sign Up Thread* **Direction pics page 21"

Timo

Re: ABR Forum Salisbury Plain Rally 15th - 17th August 2014 *Sign Up Thread* **Direction pics page 21"

Post by Timo »

Hi Mike

Net and I are looking forward to seeing you on Friday, I think we will have to stick with ride 3 as the ground clearance on my bike is a bit limited!!!!!

Tim
daryl

Re: ABR Forum Salisbury Plain Rally 15th - 17th August 2014 *Sign Up Thread* **Direction pics page 21"

Post by daryl »

Following an attempted theft of my bike in the early hours of this morning rendering the ignition barrel non-functional, I'm going to have to pull out of this one.

Hope the rest of you have a great time.

Daryl.
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

daryl wrote:Following an attempted theft of my bike in the early hours of this morning rendering the ignition barrel non-functional, I'm going to have to pull out of this one.

Hope the rest of you have a great time.

Daryl.
No worries mate...at least you still got the bike..See you next time.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

I hope we are not going to have the same issue they had at the midland rally. Loads of people say they will turn up the not bother.

It doesn't take two secs to let somebody know you are not going...kind of polite really.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
V_King

Post by V_King »

Hi Mike,

I think lots of people book in advance as later oficially there are just no spaces left.

I am thinking of going to your event, but can not confirm yet, as might only be able to come for saturday rideout. Will see how it goes with work.

Cheers
""
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

Ok mate..no worries. You will need to be there by 09:30 on Saturday to make sure you leave with us.

Mike
ktmdan

Post by ktmdan »

slight hijack- I have the followings items surplus to requirements that I can bring to the rally FOC for anyone that wants them...just let me know
F800GS sprox f/r
F650GS (single) front sprock
F650GS/800GS Haynes manual
KTM 690E short oil Filter
Dan.
knobblyneil

Post by knobblyneil »

Hi Mike
Sorry for last minute withdrawal, will not be back from belgium until saturday night.
Cheers and have a blast

Neil
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

knobblyneil wrote:Hi Mike
Sorry for last minute withdrawal, will not be back from belgium until saturday night.
Cheers and have a blast

Neil
No worries. Thanks for letting me know.

Mike
Passing Phase

Post by Passing Phase »

I will still be there but I said two more would be with me but looks like I will be on my own so I hope there are plenty of others there to chat with (thumbs)

Return to “ABR Salisbury Plain Rally 15th - 17th August 2014”