ABR Forum Salisbury Plain Rally 15th - 17th August 2014 *Sign Up Thread* **Direction pics page 21"

Mike101

Re: ABR Forum Salisbury Plain Rally 15th - 17th August 2014 *Sign Up Thread* **Direction pics page 21"

Post by Mike101 »

sohoeasy wrote:Been a lot of cancellations this past couple of days. :(

Does that mean space for a late comer maybe ? ;)

Van/bike, camp Friday only please. :)
Loads of space..see you there.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Mike101

Re: ABR Forum Salisbury Plain Rally 15th - 17th August 2014 *Sign Up Thread* **Direction pics page 21"

Post by Mike101 »

hilux wrote:now got to work til lunch time :( , so now we will be with you around mid afternoon, if theres anything you need a hand with shout. packing bike tonite as not to was any more beer time tomorrow. safe riding to all who are going to this weekend of craziness, see you all tomorrow. (thumbs)
I'll be at the site around 3 ish..see you there.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

bond_yzf wrote:anyone heading over the plain fri afternoon ?
I'm riding the route with Si leaving at 11ish if you are about then Jim.

Mike
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

Mike101 wrote:

Mike
coolio (thumbs)
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

bond_yzf wrote:
Mike101 wrote:

Mike
coolio (thumbs)
It will be the same route as Saturday as I need to show it to Si and check the depth of the puddles in some places.

Mike
Stewie

Post by Stewie »

Hi all, I will be bringing a few tools, spare oil, brake bleeding kit, TPG and pump and the like as well as some bike lifts, I will be in the white van with the gazebo next to it ( looking like a Bedouin camp :laugh: ).
Suffice to say that if you need to use any tools your more than welcome. (thumbs)
See ya all tomorrow :)
jonperry64

Post by jonperry64 »

Mike101 wrote:
bond_yzf wrote:
Mike101 wrote:

Mike
coolio (thumbs)
It will be the same route as Saturday as I need to show it to Si and check the depth of the puddles in some places.

Mike
I live near Westbury. If I can get away early enough tomorrow afternoon I'm planning to follow the GPX route from Westbury to the campsite. Might even see you guys at some point (look out for a yellow DRZ with a big bag on the back!). On Saturday I will do the other half of the route with my group but I'll peel off when we get to Westbury and head home. Looking forward to it.
shep

Post by shep »

Well home safe and sound after a great day out with a great bunch.
Thanks for Mike for organising it all and Simon for leading the ride.
Looking forward to seeing the photos / video. :) (thumbs)

Return to “ABR Salisbury Plain Rally 15th - 17th August 2014”