Exmoor Rally December 2013

Gripper1974

Re: Exmoor Rally December 2013

Post by Gripper1974 »

Bigtim wrote:I don't care what people bring, as long as they bring themselves and a drop of what makes them happy.
Like your thinking Tim.
luckiegar

Post by luckiegar »

sounds like its going to be a great weekend :laugh:
RICK

Post by RICK »

Bigtim wrote:Met the owner of the campsite this morning and had a good chat regarding December and his good lady wife has kindly offered to cook for everyone who turns up on both Friday and Saturday nights, so there is no limitation on numbers, so panic over no-one's going hungry, so it's Chili for Friday Night and Curry for Saturday night, hope this is agreeable to everyone, I will amend the front page so everyone knows there's no limit on numbers. I just need to tell John his cooking skills will be limited to Bacon and Sausages for rolls for breakfast.

So it looks like there will be soup and hot drinks for everyone when they arrive, chili and curry for evening meals and bacon or sausage rolls for breakfast, not forgetting mince pies and clotted cream because it is Christmas after all.

I think Markoh suggested Port as an after dinner winter warmer so if anyone fancies bringing a bottle of some good stuff then feel free.
Yummy !
Gripper1974

Post by Gripper1974 »

Gripper1974 wrote:Bigtim, I'll be travelling down Thursday afternoon, camping that evening and arriving Friday morning. If I can be of any help setting anything up, just let me know. Can be there as early as required :woohoo: red bull and pro plus :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Slight change of plan for me, I'm gonna head straight down to the site on Thursday after work if that's ok BT. That way I'll be on hand to help out.
devon john

Post by devon john »

Bigtim wrote: I just need to tell John his cooking skills will be limited to Bacon and Sausages for rolls for breakfast.
ho well made redundant :laugh: :laugh:
just hope it up to my standard!!! :whistle:

good one Tim

john
Bigtim

Post by Bigtim »

John, I saw Martin at RosPa this morning and he said that Christine had offered to cook for all of us regardless of numbers and on both nights, it would have been foolish to decline such a wonderful offer, gives us more time to enjoy ourselves. Hope you aren't too offended. LOL.

We can still make a few bob for the air ambulance on the teas, coffees and rolls.
Bigtim

Post by Bigtim »

Gripper, Not a problem, I'll let Martin know, if there is an issue I'll let you know and There's room in the garden for a tent.
tea007

Post by tea007 »

Big Tom
Pm you
Bigtim

Post by Bigtim »

Tea, PM'd you right back. Cheers mate that's a great idea.
ratass

Post by ratass »

Mulled cider anyone
Jon

Return to “December 2013 - ABR Exmoor Rally 6th, 7th 8th”