Exmoor Rally December 2013

Tredown

Re: Exmoor Rally December 2013

Post by Tredown »

Glad you all had a good time, hope everyone got home safely.
Thanks for all the kind comments, these make all the effort worthwhile. I've got wet green canvas hanging every where to dry! Nothing was going to spoil this event, not even the rain.
Thanks to all those True ABR's who traveled long distances to get down and join in.
We need more of these type of events. Don't forget the Dorset one in Jan run by Markn, another event well worth attending.
If ABR staff are reading this We want these events in the mag, more about what is cumming up, and and lots of articles, reports and photos about events that have happened, we are your readers and I for one am more interested in this sort of event coverage, than some of the articles in the mag, that for most of us are just pipe dreams.
Thanks again to every one for making it a fantastic event.
Tim
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

Just the one pic--late in the day on Sat---and then there were 4 !!--on the coastal track north of the campsite when the clouds briefly parted!Image
Kraut

Post by Kraut »

Dear chaps. I knew it was a good idea to come down for the 24hrs which it turned out to be. It's amazing the amount of effort people will go to to get out the 'ouse and go and meet like-minded individuals in the woods in the rain at night just so we can be safe in the knowledge that whomever we are banging on about our bikes to is actually interested and have a great time and make new friends in the process. Truly a classic memorable experience made all the more by Big John, Big Tim and not to mention Martin without whom the event wouldn't have happened. Great nosh, great company and some great bikes. Thanks to one and all. The photos I took will be on Facebook under my name (Baron von Bangtidy - send me a friend request) and shared on the Adventure Bike Rider page. Thanks again. See y'all next year and go safely out there! Kraut. :)
Make an effort
Mike Wright

Post by Mike Wright »

Great weekend and alot of effort put in to ensure everything was catered for. Thanks to all involved and the company. Made new friends and had a good laugh at the same time.

Who won the snorer of the weekend? :)
Womble

Post by Womble »

Well, lets see if I can add some photos...

Bugger, can't work it out... photos here
Enfield Himalayan... apparently they're Marmite... not keen on Marmite, but like Vegemite
YBR125... the little adventure steed of awesomeness
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Dantes inferno or BBQ bacon for breakfast.
peterpan241

Post by peterpan241 »

For those who didn't know where we went on the run out try these links (hope this works!)

Before lunch:-

http://my.viewranger.com/track/details/NjI3NTY0

After lunch:-

http://my.viewranger.com/track/details/NjI1NjQ2

It works my end :)
Adventure before Dementia
picos mestizo

Post by picos mestizo »

It all works this end Stuart. (thumbs)
Lightness is everything.

Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!

An Adventure is not a tank transfer.
Shrek

Post by Shrek »

I would just like to give a big thanks to John Tim & Tim and any one else who helped out on a great weekend.

Daren
Kraut

Post by Kraut »

Nice meeting you, bud. I'll have to look you up when I do my first ride for me book...solo round the UK (that's not the title, I'm keeping that quiet as it's already changed twice!!) Be lucky. Neil.
Make an effort

Return to “December 2013 - ABR Exmoor Rally 6th, 7th 8th”