Exmoor Rally December 2013

RICK

Re: Exmoor Rally December 2013

Post by RICK »

Just an update from Devon Air Ambulance. (thumbs)

We were delighted to receive the wonderful donation of £345.00 from the Adventure Bike Riders following the camping weekend on Exmoor. We like the sound of the breakfasts and the curry and chilly evenings, especially the side order of cream scones! We would like to thank everyone who joined you that weekend for supporting the work of the Devon Air Ambulance Trust so generously.

Once again, thank you to the Bikers for their kindness and may we take this opportunity to wish you all a merry Christmas and a very happy New Year.

Maggie Little

Devon Air Ambulance Trust

01392 466666 ext *138
Tredown

Post by Tredown »

Thanks for sorting all that out rick, the weekend was made a lot easier thanks to all your hard work and support.
I needed the Air ambulance a couple of years ago after being crushed by my own dumper !
Thank god we have got them and they are independent of government interference.
Thanks to everyone for their generosity.
Tim
smudger77

Post by smudger77 »

Thanks to Big Tim,john,Tim and all the Devon boys for putting on a great meet. Like to say thanks to all the new friends i meet and rode with throughout the weekend,great bunch of blokes.All for a great cause too.Hope to see you all again soon.

The bike was proper dirty as you can see.
Exmoor.JPG
Exmoor.JPG (67.45 KiB) Viewed 12885 times
tea007

Post by tea007 »

Hello all
Finally got my bike back yesterday !
Left Salisbury 5 am arrived campsite 8 am quick brew with martin the owner of campsite then loaded bike onto van then off to Wool
Arrived 1125 quick explanation to Kyle then back up to Warminster 1235 then straight in for drinks with Co and Rsm then home

Well hope you all have a very merry x-mas and new year
And hope exmoor 2014 is planned

Tea007
Womble

Post by Womble »

Don1960 wrote:
Mike Wright wrote:Great weekend and alot of effort put in to ensure everything was catered for. Thanks to all involved and the company. Made new friends and had a good laugh at the same time.

Who won the snorer of the weekend? :)
Womble has my vote ! :laugh:
Cheek! Just the nearest tent to yours... mind you I do snore, but have never heard it myself ;)
Enfield Himalayan... apparently they're Marmite... not keen on Marmite, but like Vegemite
YBR125... the little adventure steed of awesomeness
Godspeed

Post by Godspeed »

So it was you Womble who woke me up when we were down on South Coast...and all along you blamed it on the noisy animals!!! :)
The Meandering Moustache

Going Big and Riding Small

Honda PCX125 (sports tourer)
Honda Innova ANF125 (Adventure bike)

Return to “December 2013 - ABR Exmoor Rally 6th, 7th 8th”