I rode 1320 miles for a hangover

mikey_01

Re: I rode 1320 miles for a hangover

Post by mikey_01 »

jim billy and myself came back from the pub about half 11, but we headed to bed after here some guy shout give it to me baby! really loud! and i didn get much sleep that night as i was right beside the entrence to the campsite not wise to put your tent up there anyway, but still had a great weekend :)
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

Mike .. pm me your address and I will send you a new lid for your trianga .

It is a original trianga you have ?

It is possible that someone may have *found* it , and will fess up to finding it , or could be still there on the camp field , or since the campsite is open to the public (young lads) .. could have been anyone .
Or since the camp field was full of seagulls on saturday afternoon , there is highly likely that a gull took a fancy to it as it is shiny and light enough to fly away with !

Or since you were not your best on Saturday (you have checked your jacket pocket)!
(I did exactly this last year on the isle of mull , (not the pissed as a fart thing) but putting the lid in my pocket.

I really could not believe one of us , would steal your gear..
(or have I been living off the reservation for too long?)

But never the less , please contact me and I will sort you out .

LWR
rocky

Post by rocky »

:postpics
andymac

Post by andymac »

is the cooker part that you lost called "uwey"?? as I herd you calling it most of Friday night,, lol
work hard,,,,,,,,,,,play harder !!
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

LargeWayRound wrote:Mike .. pm me your address and I will send you a new lid for your trianga .

It is a original trianga you have ?

It is possible that someone may have *found* it , and will fess up to finding it , or could be still there on the camp field , or since the campsite is open to the public (young lads) .. could have been anyone .
Or since the camp field was full of seagulls on saturday afternoon , there is highly likely that a gull took a fancy to it as it is shiny and light enough to fly away with !

Or since you were not your best on Saturday (you have checked your jacket pocket)!
(I did exactly this last year on the isle of mull , (not the pissed as a fart thing) but putting the lid in my pocket.

I really could not believe one of us , would steal your gear..
(or have I been living off the reservation for too long?)

But never the less , please contact me and I will sort you out .

LWR
Craig,

I had a blast and the journey there and back was a real adventure for me. A good test of me and my bike.

You have already out so much in that you don't need to do any more. Whatever happened to my burner lid is my fault..plain and simple. i should have put ita away and i didn't..so my fault.

So you sit back and enjoy what you managed to pull off.

I shall say no more on this other than saying...see you next year....and i'm taking more time getting there and back...and i'm drinking water only.

All the best and get ye but down to my do next August...dogs are welcome.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Elle

Post by Elle »

this?
http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/vango-trang ... ng-p142210

got quite windy by Sunday evening so could quite easily be somewhere on the campsite

& for your next challenge...
http://www.ironbutt.co.uk/
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

& for your next challenge...
http://www.ironbutt.co.uk/[/quote]

My butt is still a bit tender so thanks butt no thanks...

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

It would look like this ..

Anyone found it ??

Please pass it on to Mike .

Only £5 off ebay , it not like a titanium one I saw for £20

:woohoo:
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

That's the wee beastie but seriously please don't worry about it....I will survive....there's a song there somewhere I think.

Mike
Coastal

Post by Coastal »

We didn't find your trangia but we did find this.... ;)
Attachments
Upool13116.JPG
Upool13116.JPG (34.67 KiB) Viewed 7398 times

Return to “September 2013 - ABR Highlands Rally Ullapool 27th, 28th, 29th”