ABR ullapool rally what an adventure!!

mikey_01

Re: ABR ullapool rally what an adventure!!

Post by mikey_01 »

yea david it was an ace weekend! same time next year?? :P
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

Well done on getting the job .. mikey
Mul001

Post by Mul001 »

Mikey, Crivens n help ma boab, less of that talk ... you'll be calling yourself an Adventure Bike Rider next :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good to meet ya. You'd better be in Outer Mongolia on the machine and eating Goats Testicles next September, is all I can say :blink:

If the next muppet asks what do you need to be an Adventure Bike Rider the answers attitude, no more no less, but you ken that already :)

Chrz Mul.
dave_ac

Post by dave_ac »

Mikey, if see I see you at next years bash and you haven't visited anywhere outside Scotland I will kick your arse across the boarder. :)

Oh, nice one with the new job. Save your pennies (see if anyone here has a rear tyre going cheep/free) and make plans.
mikey_01

Post by mikey_01 »

hey guys, thanks! the job is going good! i have missed being in the chefing world!! and mul thats my plan take the GS and piss off! dave, dont worry mate il have to stop by for a coffee on my way to lands end! i have a rear tyre turns out had one like new round the back of the shed! so save my money and go get a taste of the city lifes!

cheers everyone! but yes i will defo see you all again :D and this time with a decent tent! and some money for the beers

cheers Mikey

Return to “September 2013 - ABR Highlands Rally Ullapool 27th, 28th, 29th”