Big Thankyou for the Ullapool Rally

AustinW

Big Thankyou for the Ullapool Rally

Post by AustinW »

I am nearly home - Carlisle services and about 70 miles to go. Once again Craig has put on another superb highland rally and even got it right with the weather (last year was a bit of a cock-up on that front). Well done Craig a brilliant way to finish off a super week in the Northern Isles and the highlands. Cheers Mate ;). Oh and also thanks to Jim, Fiona, Ian, Raymo, Elle, Tetley (and Mate) for joining me on Sundays rideout and making it one to really remember.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)
LargeWayRound

Re: Big Thankyou for the Ullapool Rally

Post by LargeWayRound »

Thanks Austin , ride safe

Big thanks to you for the sunday rideout. , i missed you when you left

Cheers.
raymo

Post by raymo »

AustinW wrote:I am nearly home - Carlisle services and about 70 miles to go. Once again Craig has put on another superb highland rally and even got it right with the weather (last year was a bit of a cock-up on that front). Well done Craig a brilliant way to finish off a super week in the Northern Isles and the highlands. Cheers Mate ;). Oh and also thanks to Jim, Fiona, Ian, Raymo, Elle, Tetley (and Mate) for joining me on Sundays rideout and making it one to really remember.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)
that me just home, ( very windy over the Lecht :whistle:

+1 great job Craig, and Jen did wonders with the venison, ( I had 2 bits Austin ate the the rest)

Thanks for the ride through the Glen trails, Austin, first class, a great opportunity, thanks for arranging it, awesome views

Some superb rides with Jim & Fiona and Elle, and a cracking ride home today with Jim & Fiona to Inverness then on the Aberdeenshire.

Nice to put names faces to the ABR folk.

thanks to all
boatman

Post by boatman »

Top event Craig!!!!!!! Thanks again
tommo tenere

Post by tommo tenere »

One more thank you Craig to add to the list, for all your hard effort in organising what has to be the best ABR rally I've been to, even though your bloody dog nearly had me for its tea on Friday night!!

Cheers
Tommo
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

tommo tenere wrote:One more thank you Craig to add to the list, for all your hard effort in organising what has to be the best ABR rally I've been to, even though your bloody dog nearly had me for its tea on Friday night!!

Cheers
Tommo
Robbie says sorry Tommo ..

BEST ABR Rally you have ever been too .. that is great praise thank you very much ..

p.s. Best ABR Rally I have ever been too also .. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
l8ktm

Post by l8ktm »

And another thank you from me, great weekend and great weather (most of the time).
mabawza

Post by mabawza »

thanks for another great weekend craig and jen will be looking forward to the next one cheers ian.
mikey_01

Post by mikey_01 »

yes cheers craig!!! it was epic! first ever bike rally and i met some amazing people who just love to travel! and told me a lot of storys and just told me to go for it! also the GS got some looks when i came back all muddy haha, cheers craig!! see you next year! :D

cheers Mikey
andymac

Post by andymac »

;)
work hard,,,,,,,,,,,play harder !!

Return to “September 2013 - ABR Highlands Rally Ullapool 27th, 28th, 29th”