Ullapool rally - traveling from down south up north

Mike101

Re: Ullapool rally - traveling from down south up north

Post by Mike101 »

Was that my bad?

Are you going Elle..I can buy you that ice cream if you are.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

Mike101 wrote:Was that my bad?

Are you going Elle..I can buy you that ice cream if you are.

Mike
Nope ... I moved to the wrong ullapool section :blink: .. plus where's my ice cream :laugh:
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

I'll bring you something much better than an ice cream. To say thanks for sorting this out and allowing the English to invade again ill bring a treat for your hounds...what do they like.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

Me and bowman are leaving northants early hours thurs morning and heading for aviemore
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

Thanks but I will be leaving Southampton around 3.30 ish and getting as far north as I can.

Mike
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

Mike101 wrote:I'll bring you something much better than an ice cream. To say thanks for sorting this out and allowing the English to invade again ill bring a treat for your hounds...what do they like.

Mike
The dogs dont get commercial treats ..

They prefer .....
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

How about a bag of the finest pigs ears.

Mike
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

Funnily enough we had a whole pig delivered today (Butchered).

And yes , maybe a couple of ears , no doubt they will have plenty to eat as it is , bringing the big cooler .

How random is this thread , from meeting up for ullapool . . to pigs ears ..

Haha
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

Yes it is. And I'm a veggie as well.

Mike
Brads

Post by Brads »

bond_yzf wrote:Me and bowman are leaving northants early hours thurs morning and heading for aviemore
Are you and Billy staying the night in Aviemore ? what time are you planning to leave on the Friday Morning ?

I haven`t decided what way to go up yet, either A9 and get it over with, of chillax and take the West coast route.
Round the world ???

Round the bend more like !

Return to “September 2013 - ABR Highlands Rally Ullapool 27th, 28th, 29th”