Ullapool rally - traveling from down south up north

Mike101

Ullapool rally - traveling from down south up north

Post by Mike101 »

HI,

i thought i'd make a new thread on this as the others are getting a bit big.

I will be traveling form Salisbury on the Friday leaving around 6am. I will be going north past Swindon and then onto the M5. Up onto the M6 and onwards form there.

Anybody out there want to join me?

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
prooney377

Re: Ullapool rally - traveling from down south up north

Post by prooney377 »

Let me know what kind of time you'll be passing Charnock Richard services on the Friday and I can meet you there. Another ABR from my area, Rederic, is also coming up. I'll speak to him and see what time he is looking at

Cheers

Pete
Why? Why not?
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

Well if i leave home around 6am and can cruise at normal speeds i should get to you sometime around 10am give or take a bit.

What tiem are you thinking of leaveing. I want to get there as early as i can so i can relax in the evening.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

Thanks for starting a new thread.. mike

I have moved it into the Ullapool Rally Section , so can keep all the meeting up threads together .

LWR
prooney377

Post by prooney377 »

Mike101 wrote:Well if i leave home around 6am and can cruise at normal speeds i should get to you sometime around 10am give or take a bit.

What tiem are you thinking of leaveing. I want to get there as early as i can so i can relax in the evening.

Mike
I'm off Friday so can leave at any time really. Even from my place though its a good 8 hour ride (with stops for a brew etc). Any chance of you leaving Thursday evening and heading as far as the north west an then leaving from here Friday?
Why? Why not?
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

HI,

Sorry but i can't get away on Thursday night....child care stuff.

Don't worry if you want to push on ahead. I might set off earlier and ride a bit through the night. To me motorway is better at night as much less about.

Mike
prooney377

Post by prooney377 »

I'll check with Rederic and see what his plans are but got no problems personally leaving mid morning Friday.
Why? Why not?
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

Right then....I'm now leaving the south on the Thursday night.

Anywhere I can kip on Thursday night around Manchester or the lakes.

Mike
Elle

Post by Elle »

LargeWayRound wrote:I have moved it into the Ullapool Rally Section , so can keep all the meeting up threads together .
LWR
Somehow it's ended up in the 2012 ABR Ullapool section :)
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

Thank you ellie .. Now fixed

Return to “September 2013 - ABR Highlands Rally Ullapool 27th, 28th, 29th”