ullapool rally

mikey_01

ullapool rally

Post by mikey_01 »

hey all, me and my mate max are heading from thurso to ullapool ABR rally if anyones wants tag alone on the way down please let me know it would be great to meet you on the road and take a spin down :) two routes eaither heading to durness and down or down A9 and across,

cheers Mikey
Skerry

Re: ullapool rally

Post by Skerry »

Maybe, I might be up in Thurso next week as I need to speak to Drever and Heddle in person.

So, and if the weather is good I'd be up for a run across the top and down the west to Ullapool on the Friday. I was over a fortnight ago at Sango and it rained all the way down to about Ledmore.

This is not definate so don't go organising around me, I'll fit in with your plans.
AustinW

ullapool rally

Post by AustinW »

I am leaving within the hour heading via Aberdeen, Shetland, Orkney and back to Scrabster on the Friday morning before heading to Ullapool. I need to visit a couple of people on my though to sort some stuff out for the weekend so may see you on the road. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)
mabawza

Post by mabawza »

weather looking not to bad so far fingers crossed it stays that way and for the midge sufferers there more or less gone. http://www.xcweather.co.uk/forecast/ullapool ride safe ian.
mikey_01

Post by mikey_01 »

hope the weather is ok! me and max rode back from gairloch to thurso via durness in the wind and rain! at ne point we took shelter in an old house just below ullapool it got that bad! but was an epic ride home rain or shine! looking forword to next weekend and getting some beers with you ian :)
AustinW

ullapool rally

Post by AustinW »

Hi Mikey, I got your pm but it's too hard to reply on the full site using a phone. I arrive in Scrabster at 8am (I think) Friday. I was then going to travel down Strath Halladale then over to Altnarrah, down to Lairg and across Strath Oykel and arrive in Ullapool from the North. I don't need to see anyone on the way now but do need to have my tent up and sorted by 5pm as I need to see someone over towards Garve at 6pm.

See you at the ferry terminal in Scrabster if you like.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)
mikey_01

Post by mikey_01 »

hey mate, thats ok, change of plan at my end my mate max wont be coming this year so i am going to set off tomorrow early so i can stay at a friends in aultbea, just below ullapool, as i dont get to see her that muh anymore i take anychance i can so sorry mate, but i will see you at the campsite!! look for only rusty GS suzuki that is not bmw :P see ya mate

mikey

Return to “September 2013 - ABR Highlands Rally Ullapool 27th, 28th, 29th”