Selkent ride up to Ullapool

sexysi

Selkent ride up to Ullapool

Post by sexysi »

Well speaking to coasty last night. He was toying with idea of going up to the September ABR meet in Scotland.

I had the same idea as well, so now it looks like we could join forces and ride the 650 miles up there together to the ABR meet.

My idea is to have my bike packed for early Friday morning of the 27th, ride up there....gonna be a good 9 hr ride. Camp over Friday, Saturday, Sunday night. Coming back Monday during the day. That way we get an extra day looking around the highlands.

Coasty will be on is Blackbird and me on my Tiger.

If anyone is thinking of riding up from down south then just join us, it will be a blast.....

Si
Oh, Edmund, can it be true, that I hold here in my mortal hand a nugget of purest green?

2013 Triumph tiger 800 xc

1998 Honda XR 250L

2003 CCM 404 DS

2005 MGTF

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentbyways

http://www.kent-byways.co.uk/

LargeWayRound

Re: Selkent ride up to Ullapool

Post by LargeWayRound »

Moved the ullapool section so people that are attended can see it easily .

Cheers LWR
xtgaz

Post by xtgaz »

was thinking of going up on the thursday from newcastle and stopping about glen coe for one night then on to the rally on fri any one else thinking along them lines gaz :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Skerry

Post by Skerry »

xtgaz wrote:was thinking of going up on the thursday from newcastle and stopping about glen coe for one night then on to the rally on fri any one else thinking along them lines gaz :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Something like that or slow ride up to Ullapool via a scenic route Thursday rather than thrash up the A9 and left at Inverness. I'm down south for a week before the weekend and will be setting off from the Lake District anyway. Don't mind tagging along or I'll just make my own way north on the Thursday.
xtgaz

Post by xtgaz »

sounds good can make plans nearer time gaz B)
cocker

Post by cocker »

sounds good i wouldnt mind tagging along for a while, but will be able to plan more in a few days, as ime not sure if i can set off 26th or 27th yet due to work, obviously i personally would prefer the 26th rather than do it in one go on the 27th, i will be heading north from thirsk north yorkshire
wideparting

Post by wideparting »

hopeing to ride up on the thursday from the wirral,perhaps stop somewhere near loch lomond for the night.probably b and b.

Return to “September 2013 - ABR Highlands Rally Ullapool 27th, 28th, 29th”