ABR 2013 SOUTH COAST LYMINGTON SUMMER (THIS TIME I HOPE) RALLY SIGN UP JULY 5-7TH

davsato

Re: ABR 2013 SOUTH COAST LYMINGTON SUMMER (THIS TIME I HOPE) RALLY SIGN UP JULY 5-7TH

Post by davsato »

we went through the ford at red shoot, all of us made it through unscathed.

it was bone dry :laugh:
Dave
desmo666

Re: ABR 2013 SOUTH COAST LYMINGTON SUMMER (THIS TIME I HOPE) RALLY SIGN UP JULY 5-7TH

Post by desmo666 »

What a great weekend, thanks dave for organising and the general warmth and friendliness of everyone else attending was not a suprise but still very nice.
met some great characters and hope evryone got home safe and sound.
jed54

Post by jed54 »

Thanks for a great weekend Dave, I'm almost sorry
I lost that sticker Cheers Jed
f17th

Post by f17th »

Hi Guys

Thanks for making me feel so welcome on my first ABR outing.
I'm just checking the camera and gopro for any footage worth putting up.

Gav
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

Can we also say a big thank you to Herman for the biggest van load of wood I've ever seen.

The site owners were so worried that they asked if we were building a bonfire! Even though some was given away and a stack was left over, we still had enough for two nights worth and it was still burning into the mornings. Thank you Herman!
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

Tramp wrote:Well my Ride out got off to a slippy start at lymington :blush: ..no pics though :lol: ..
The rear lock up and slide was really cool and would have been impressive if it had ended there! :whistle:
markyt

Post by markyt »

Thanks very much for a great weekend everyone -my first ABR meet and definitely not my last. lovely weather great site with a local bar and it was great to meet new people.
What could be better......well not being left at the garage on the ride out :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but apart from that :whistle:

cheers everyone -see you again
davsato

Post by davsato »

Yep thanks alan(herman) it was much appreciated,
There's something about sitting round a fire, even when its 25degrees!! :laugh:

thanks for your help with the rideout mark, and sorry to markyt left behind at the petrol station, my fault for not doing a headcount when we left :(
Dave
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

markyt wrote:Thanks very much for a great weekend everyone -my first ABR meet and definitely not my last. lovely weather great site with a local bar and it was great to meet new people.
What could be better......well not being left at the garage on the ride out :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but apart from that :whistle:

cheers everyone -see you again
Oh, mate, I felt awful when I was told earlier. My lesson has been learned.
devon john

Post by devon john »

i am sorry to have missed this one but was up the lakes great weather at last!!!!!

see you boys and girls soooooooon

john

Return to “July 2013 - ABR South Coast Rally 5th, 6th, 7th”