ABR 2013 SOUTH COAST LYMINGTON SUMMER (THIS TIME I HOPE) RALLY SIGN UP JULY 5-7TH

davsato

Re: ABR 2013 SOUTH COAST LYMINGTON SUMMER (THIS TIME I HOPE) RALLY SIGN UP JULY 5-7TH

Post by davsato »

great pics Chris, im glad they got that tiger moth started in the end!

no probs Dave glad you got home safely, thanks for making the effort and i'll see you in ullapool hopefully mate. you know the weather we're accustomed to now, so get it booked!
Dave
~ACP~

Re: ABR 2013 SOUTH COAST LYMINGTON SUMMER (THIS TIME I HOPE) RALLY SIGN UP JULY 5-7TH

Post by ~ACP~ »

Just a few pics from Tramp's Saturday rideout. Clocked 165 miles on the GPS. Was hot and dusty. Got home and my lips were black! Had a great time, all good riders in the group.

First stop before the trails begin

The poppy fields looked amazing though this pic doesn't do it justice

Russ' "posh, al fresco" lunch stop ;)

Took this one whilst on the move!

Trailside repair stop

The trail at the top of Fovant Badges looking down on the road riders B)

Hasta manana,
Andy
JimboF650

Post by JimboF650 »

Did the date change for this event? I had it down for this weekend 12-14th.
Looks like I missed a good one! Will have to have my own weekend away, even booked the friday off.
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

Some great pictures there Andy, it looks like you had a great time with Russ.

Having never taken my GS off road, I think I'll have to talk to Russ or Steve and persuade them to take a few of us on a big bike, easy ride, over the plain.
~ACP~

Post by ~ACP~ »

Cheers.
It's pretty good for the big bikes up on The Plain. I'm not too far away from you in Christchurch either so any time you fancy a ride up there give us all a shout :D
tea007

Post by tea007 »

MarkN wrote:Some great pictures there Andy, it looks like you had a great time with Russ.

Having never taken my GS off road, I think I'll have to talk to Russ or Steve and persuade them to take a few of us on a big bike, easy ride, over the plain.
Sometime in August big man
On leave most of the month
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

MarkN..

be aware that from mid August the big manouvers on the plain start.."ex Passhut Dawn"..so the plain goes into lock down early on ..the manouvers are planned to start 26th August but normally a week before restrictions apply...

if its dusty you will need a clean airfilter afterwards :laugh:
ktmdan

Post by ktmdan »

tea007

Post by tea007 »

Cheers tramp
Your better than google

Return to “July 2013 - ABR South Coast Rally 5th, 6th, 7th”