Ullapool 2015

boatman

Re: Ullapool 2015

Post by boatman »

Anyone else getting a wee bit exited.
You would think I would have grown up by now :whistle:
Camping on wet grass up in the Highlands ,what,s not to likel (thumbs)
Favourite area of the planet so far ( n I've seen a bit now)
See yeall up there!,
wideparting

Post by wideparting »

anyone travelling up on the wednesday,got a few days off and would like to make the most of it. j
Mac 60

Post by Mac 60 »

Young lad at work who,s just started out on bikes, no licence yet and rides a wee Honda xr 125 expressed an interest in going. { my fault i got him into bikeing } I dont mind bringing him up even though it will be at a sedate pace and hes happy to do his own thing once up there. Hes desperate to see the Highlands. Question is would that be feasable ?
mabawza

Post by mabawza »

Mac 60 wrote:Young lad at work who,s just started out on bikes, no licence yet and rides a wee Honda xr 125 expressed an interest in going. { my fault i got him into bikeing } I dont mind bringing him up even though it will be at a sedate pace and hes happy to do his own thing once up there. Hes desperate to see the Highlands. Question is would that be feasable ?

Don't see any prob, there was a guy who rode to the Ullapool rally a few years ago on a Suzuki van van from the deep South as a charity run (cant remember his name).It don't matter what you ride you will be made very welcome it's a friendly bunch that come to Ullapool (thumbs)
Rederic

Post by Rederic »

Mac 60 wrote:Young lad at work who,s just started out on bikes, no licence yet and rides a wee Honda xr 125 expressed an interest in going. { my fault i got him into bikeing } I dont mind bringing him up even though it will be at a sedate pace and hes happy to do his own thing once up there. Hes desperate to see the Highlands. Question is would that be feasable ?
He will probably love it (thumbs)
If your not the lead dog the view never change's
BikesAndTravels

Post by BikesAndTravels »

I'll be coming from Bolton on my 125...can't see the problem meself :)
Bikes And Travels
Trev

Post by Trev »

Riding up from Bournemouth area on either Tuesday or Wednesday for meetings in Grimsby then Edinburgh on Thursday & Friday, hoping to make it up to Ullapool Saturday pm or Sunday to at least say hi (thumbs)
ullukk

Post by ullukk »

Me and the missis setting off for a 5 night highland fling next thursday, staying at b&b in Fort Augustus tho, were not the hardcore campers we used to be!!, If we see any ABR's on route up north or round the Ullapool area next weekend we'll give you a cheery wave.
cbar

Post by cbar »

Hi, am new to this group and live down the road from Ullapool.
Please put me down for Friday and Saturday nights.
(might get the go ahead for Sunday night too if I can get enough grovel points with Mrs B ;) )
mabawza

Post by mabawza »

The weather is looking nae bad so far fingers crossed. http://www.xcweather.co.uk/forecast/ullapool

Return to “ABR Highlands rally Ullapool 4th-6th September 2015”