B&B

Lairyskippy

Re: B&B

Post by Lairyskippy »

Just eating there on the Saturday night, camping the Fri and Sat nights at the Bull in t Thorn.......I bet it bloody snows! :pinch:
MHsnowy

Post by MHsnowy »

And I thought we were the southern softies! Seems the northerners are not that tuff after all!!

(what was that place called again??)
Rif Raf

Post by Rif Raf »

I know I'm letting my northern brothers down, but :side: it was you who placed the temptation of the Royal Oak in front of me. Anyway, when not in Newcastle I'm allowed to wear a coat and have a warm bed!!! 

Looking forward to the ride out and sitting at the round table with Lairy and his pal's (knights) with a pocket full of beer tokens.  Thanks for the invite Lairy and looking forward to meeting the rest of you
Elle

Post by Elle »

been there, done that, several times, now prefer a warm place to sleep
& I'm not a northerner ;-)
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
Lairyskippy

Post by Lairyskippy »

RifRaf, Elle and Mike, I've reserved a table at 7.30pm on Saturday for our unruly bunch as there could be ten of us. I'll add you to the list if you want but we will have to order the food in advance.

Let me know ;)
Rif Raf

Post by Rif Raf »

Lairyskippy wrote:RifRaf, Elle and Mike, I've reserved a table at 7.30pm on Saturday for our unruly bunch as there could be ten of us. I'll add you to the list if you want but we will have to order the food in advance.

Let me know ;)
I've just phoned and booked a meal for the Saturday night on your table, thanks again for the invite.
Lairyskippy

Post by Lairyskippy »

Excellent ;)
Elle

Post by Elle »

Lairyskippy wrote:RifRaf, Elle and Mike, I've reserved a table at 7.30pm on Saturday for our unruly bunch as there could be ten of us. I'll add you to the list if you want but we will have to order the food in advance.

Let me know ;)
You're a star :cheer:
Intended booking the bunk barn today but work got the better of me & I forgot :(
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
jayson

Post by jayson »

Can you add me to food for Saturday night.

Cheers
Lairyskippy

Post by Lairyskippy »

No problem both, I'll give them a call in the next day or so and add you to the table. I'll ask about menus too.

Return to “ABR Cream of the North Peak District Rally 9th to 11th November 2012”