Search found 518 matches
- Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:13 pm
- Forum: Salisbury Plain Rally 2015** 21st 22nd 23rd August 2015
- Topic: **Salisbury Plain Rally 2015** 21st 22nd 23rd August 2015
- Replies: 238
- Views: 47518
Updated thread on this one? Got a big bike and planning my trips ...
- Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:09 am
- Forum: FOR SALE - WANTED
- Topic: FS 1989 Kawasaki Tengai - NON Runner - Spares or Repairs
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1921
For sale is my 1989 Kawasaki Tengai KL 650 B1. Non runner - think it might be lack of compression (but no knowledge whatsoever!!) Recent new battery, recovered seat, braided brake lines and usual fluid changes. Givi top box plate. Was running sweet as a nut but then stopped mid ride. Has £200s worth...
- Thu May 15, 2014 7:34 pm
- Forum: ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER
- Topic: just a quick post as one our abrs is doi g a charity run
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1065
Cheers for posting this on my behalf mate ... I am not built to run as those who have met me at rallies will know ... every little donation will help fight prostate cancer and if ABR want to donate me a tshirt to run in then a XXL would do nicely ;) thanks everyone for even reading this thread but a...
- Wed May 14, 2014 7:04 pm
- Forum: ABR MAGAZINE
- Topic: A little moan about the latest issue #22.
- Replies: 54
- Views: 7282
Were some of these tents repeats of ones in previous issue test? Can't get to my previous collection to take a look but think I recall some of them .... recycled journalism?
It's out but not through my door yet as a subscriber ... now do I renew as it ends after this issue or do I just buy in the shops It very much depends if you like going the shops and trying to find a copy while paying over £7 a year extra for the fun of magazine shopping .... or save over £7 on the...