This is very tempting £4000 for a brand new DR650, only draw back they are in New Zealand. Hopefully this link works
Search found 38 matches
Have you considered hiring a trailer? You are welcome to leave a car and trailer at my place I am in East Devon and the Great Western trail passes within a couple of miles either side of our place. Not sure when tourism will start up again in the south west there is concern down here that when it do...
- Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:29 pm
- Forum: TECHNICAL
- Topic: Cruise control on a bike - what are our thoughts?
- Replies: 31
- Views: 6538
Another fan for use in average speed zones
- Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:19 pm
- Forum: TRAVEL
- Topic: travel insurance with BIKE use and trail riding
- Replies: 7
- Views: 969
We use Holiday Safe but haven't tested them
- Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:07 pm
- Forum: WELCOME NEWBIE
- Topic: Just got a little adventure bike and this seems to be the place to be...
- Replies: 22
- Views: 4904
Welcome from Devon, I think you will really enjoy mixing the green lanes with the tarmac
- Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:47 pm
- Forum: GREEN LANES, TRAILS and OFF-ROAD
- Topic: Norfolk Lane Under Threat.
- Replies: 29
- Views: 9291
My understanding is that a restricted byway is not open to motorised vehicles just pedestrians, cyclists,horse riders and horses and carriages. The difference between a restricted byway and a bridleway is its legal use by horses and carriages