The 1190 Adventure is above all built for mastering big distances with wide 19-inch front tyres and 17-inch rear tyres. The 1195cc V-twin features a multi-level combined Bosch ABS system and newly developed motorcycle traction control. The Adventure R is a big adventure bike with true off-road capability, featuring 21-inch and 18-inch wheels and longer travel suspension, making it perfect for riders who like to get off the beaten path. On top of these developments, both models feature an increased tank capacity of 23 litres and extended service intervals of 15,000km (9,320 miles).
With a huge range of bolt-on technology, from luggage to exhausts, an online calculator allows riders to build an Adventure to their desired specification by choosing either individual parts or pre-defined kits, see prices below. Find out more on the KTM website or check them out at Motorcycle Live in Birmingham, tickets are available here on the Motor Cycle Live website.
- Electronic Package (factory fit) £500.00, EDS (electronic damping system), TPMS (tire pressure measurement system)
- Luggage Touring Kit £1,277.92 (touring case left, touring case right, touring topcase, tank bag, touring electric kit)
- Comfort Kit £609.67 (heated grips, ergo seat (heated), pillion ergo seat (heated), high windshield)
- Sound and Style Kit £947.93 (akrapovic slip-on silencer, brake lever (articulated/adjustable), clutch lever (articulated/adjustable), hydraulic clutch cover, brake fluid reservoir cover)
- Protection Kit £411.67 (crash bars orange/black, alarm system, alarm system mounting kit, tank protective film)
- Luggage R Kit £1,030.42 (case carrier for aluminium cases, aluminium case 31 L, aluminium case 45 L, carrier plate for aluminium topcase, aluminum topcase 38 L, tank bag)