Buy Ticket – ABR Festival 2021 Waiting List Exclusive
ABR Festival 2021 tickets have now completely sold out!
“What a weekend! Thoroughly enjoyed the festival. Had some great test rides, a good few laps of the adventure trail, some great food and plenty of beer! Met some great people, so all in all a great festival. We’ll definitely be back next year.”
– Jonathan Lee, ABR Festival 2019 goer
If you already have your ticket and are planning to arrive in any vehicle other than a bike, please be aware that there is an extra charge of £25 which must be added on to your ticket by clicking here.
GlampingIf you’d like to upgrade your camping experience and fancy a bit of luxury for the weekend, glamping is available through Eve’s Tipis. For more information and to book, head on over to the Eve’s Tipis website by clicking here.
NB.All bikes and riders are welcome, but only road legal and road registered motorcycles can be ridden on site – the ABR Festival is a leisure event and is non competitive.
* We regret that we cannot cancel, exchange, refund or transfer tickets once issued in any circumstances other than government-enforced pandemic event cancellation.
** All tickets include a non-refundable £5 admin fee.
****By clicking ‘Get Tickets’, you confirm that you have read and agree with the ABR Festival rules below****
If you have any questions about the ABR Festival or tickets, please call or phone us on: 01789 450 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABR Festival Site Rules and Terms and Conditions
1. Have a great time.
2. Please act responsibly and consider your own safety and that of others.
3. For entry into the ABR Festival 2021 a valid e-ticket displayed on your mobile phone or printed paper version is required. Campervans and trailers staying overnight require a valid campervan / car & trailer supplement. On arrival please go to check-in to read and sign your Disclaimer. Once this is done you can collect your wristband and vehicle sticker / pass which allow entry and re-entry to the site for the duration of the Festival.
4. The ABR Festival 2021 is a ticket only event.
5. Only emergency or service vehicles are allowed in the Festival Village. No motorcycles.
6. There is a 5mph speed limit throughout the site (excluding the Adventure Trail). Please respect this.
7. There is a one way system in operation throughout the site. Please adhere to this at all times.
8. Appropriate clothing and helmets must be worn at all times when riding motorcycles. The venue is has public highway status during the event and wearing helmets whilst riding is a legal requirement.
9. Under 16s to be accompanied by an adult and to wear the relevant child’s wristband displaying carer’s contact phone number.
10. Wrist bands are to be worn at all times. Contact the organiser should you need a replacement. Motorcycle stickers / vehicle passes to be displayed at all times.
11. Please respect and co-operate with staff.
12. We ask that no illegal substances are brought onto the site.
13. As a condition of entry you consent to being photographed, filmed or sound recorded for promotional purposes.
14. Proof of age is required if you appear to be under 25 when purchasing alcohol.
15. Campfires, firepits or other fire sources are not permitted on site. Barbecues off the ground please.
16. Please use the toilets provided.
17. Ride within your ability at all times for your own and others safety. There is a 25mph speed limit on open parts the Adventure Trail and strictly no racing. This is also a pedestrian free zone. Please always ride at an appropriate and safe speed. All riding the Adventure Trail require a pink helmet sticker which will be distributed to riders after they have listened to the safety briefing at the start of the Trail. Any riders on the adventure trail without the pink helmet sticker will be asked to leave. All course marshals and ABR staff are there for your assistance and to ensure rules are adhered to but unable to give riding advice, instruction or tuition.
18. Only road legal motorcycles (and riders) will be allowed on the Ragley Hall Estate including the adventure trail and Little London Enduro course
19. Whilst dogs are allowed at the Festival they must be kept on a lead at all times, this is a strict requirement of the venue owners and Festival organisers.
20. Please place all personal camping litter in the refuse bags provided and dispose of the bag in the on-site bins.
21. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry or eject any one posing a risk to themselves or others, so that all can stay safe and have a good time.
22. Arrivals and departures to and from Ragley Hall Estate to be between the hours of 9.00am and 9.30pm during Friday 25th and Saturday 26th June. All ticket holders to have vacated the site by 5.00pm Sunday 27th June.
23. Due to potential noise disturbance we ask you not to use private generators.
24. We regret that we cannot cancel, exchange, refund or transfer tickets once issued in any circumstances other than government-enforced pandemic event cancellation.