• Colour: Green
• Material: Polyester and Nylon
• Size: L350cm x H103cm x W135cm
• Weight: 3.35kg
• Easy set up tunnel structure
• Ideal for travelling, with an easy storage bag, a lightweight design and wide storage space
• Come with Aluminium 7001-T6 poles for lightweight but very strong and secure support
• Fire retardant coating to prevent fires
• UV Pro and WeatherTec to ensure you're protected from all of natures weather conditions
• Carry bag has a 2 way compression with a wide opening for easy storage
• At a lightweight 3.35kg it's easy to carry with you
Ordered this tent a while back on the internet (available for a very reasonable price) and used it for the first time at the 'Chilterns Rally'.
• Easy and quick to pitch (see update 2)
• Good size extended porch
• Pack size and weight 3.3kg
• Didn't sag at all
• Best storage bag ever
• Doesn't have double zips (so you can't make a window out of the door)
• Not as much height as the sister model 'Phad X2' but enough to sit up in
• Can't imagine it being as stable in bad weather as the Phad which is geodesic design
• Didn't like the supplied pegs so changed for some others I had spare
All in all I like it alot, bought just for motorcycling touring which it seems ideal for.
Update: Used this tent again at the 'Boil Rally' and I'm still very much liking it - although rain can puddle into the porch area when you unzip the door.
Update 2: The tent's not pitching as well as it first did. Really have to pull the flysheet a lot tighter on it's adjustment to keep it close(ish) to the ground. Might have to shorten the poles by half an inch.