Username Password: Remember me
Hi, you're seeing this message as you've no Flash Player installed

A Boating Adventure
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: A Boating Adventure

Re: A Boating Adventure 2 years, 6 months ago #130677

Tigerman1962 wrote:
That looks like a great trip. If you don't mind me asking, how much is the rental for a week?

The only bad bit about the holiday , see the prices for the different classes of boats here .. www.caleycruisers.com/Prices.asp

We have been tenting for 4 years , to save enough to spoil yourselves .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tigerman1962

Re: A Boating Adventure 2 years, 6 months ago #130778

sohoeasy wrote:
Whoaaa ! That looks amazingly laid back,and what scenery ?

It seems like there have been helicopters, police sirens and a general din all day where I live. What I'd give for some of that. 6mph for a week ? Unreal.

Look what you get for complaining ! There is at this time an armed siege a couple of hundred metres from me on Tottenham ct road in London. I've had a helicopter hovering over my flat for 2hrs now ! and there are armed police all over the place. Business as usual then !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: A Boating Adventure 2 years, 6 months ago #130794

Hi Craig, glad to see you’re back off your boating trip mate. Some of us were getting a bit worried in case you were kidnapped by Somali pirates. In the present financial climate it would be touch and go as to whether we could raise the £20 ransom money to get you free but we’re glad you are safe mate and had a good time.

Love the pictures, cheers for sharing.
Adventure motorcycling is a challenge for those who go but only a dream for those who stay behind.

growing old is compulsory growing up is optional!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds