stopping to look around a day in yorkshire
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: stopping to look around a day in yorkshire

stopping to look around a day in yorkshire 2 years, 5 months ago #133381

just taking my time and spending some time taking in the views
dinner by the river ..meat and spud pie and some strong coffee

i took a little time to take some pictures ..helmet cam was banned today
i never saw a sole all day on the trails ..i love the yorkshire trails there is almost never any hassle

it was tuesday this week ..a spur of the moment decision i really nice day out

youtu.be/itLYTtKrZUs

whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by minkyhead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: herman, tiger, beddowsm, Tyrant68, Tenere Mart, suzivstrom650, jed54, inthepeak

Re: stopping to look around a day in yorkshire 2 years, 5 months ago #133387

• felco
  • 1200cc
Great.enjoyed that.well put together.

Re: stopping to look around a day in yorkshire 2 years, 5 months ago #133391

• Sykesy
  • 1200cc
Excellent!!!

a friend is someone who bails you out of jail, But a BEST friend is the person sitting beside you saying...'that was fu**ing awesome'!!!!!!!

Re: stopping to look around a day in yorkshire 2 years, 5 months ago #133396

• Tenere Mart
  • 1200cc
  • Life is too short not to be
Thanks Stev ... nice
MART

Re: stopping to look around a day in yorkshire 2 years, 5 months ago #133439

Great bit of footage. Did you have someone with you taking the bike scenes, or was it a tripod job?

Re: stopping to look around a day in yorkshire 2 years, 5 months ago #133469

• herman
  • 1200cc
Something special about stealing a bit of time in the week, one of the advantages of self-employment. Enjoyed that, ta muchly
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.

Re: stopping to look around a day in yorkshire 2 years, 5 months ago #133551

• Elle
  • 1200cc
Great job! & I like the music you put to it.
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way

Re: stopping to look around a day in yorkshire 2 years, 5 months ago #133608

Tigerman1962 wrote:
Great bit of footage. Did you have someone with you taking the bike scenes, or was it a tripod job?

i went with the intention of stopping a lot and having me dinner on the fells
to be honest its the first time ive got to use me xmas present its a joby gorrila camera holder thingy..
as a travel companion its great for pictures .. i was really pleased with it and its so compact for a bike as well
you know the drill balence the camera on a wall or rock prop it up with a twig to get the right angle ..
this thing works graet its magnetic as well a good bit of kit for the amataur photograher

joby.com/gorillapod/magnetic/

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tenere Mart

Re: stopping to look around a day in yorkshire 2 years, 5 months ago #133781

minkyhead wrote:
Tigerman1962 wrote:

i went with the intention of stopping a lot and having me dinner on the fells
to be honest its the first time ive got to use me xmas present its a joby gorrila camera holder thingy..
as a travel companion its great for pictures .. i was really pleased with it and its so compact for a bike as well
you know the drill balence the camera on a wall or rock prop it up with a twig to get the right angle ..
this thing works graet its magnetic as well a good bit of kit for the amataur photograher

joby.com/gorillapod/magnetic/

That looks like a great idea, what software/programme do you use for editing? I've never had a go at movie footage before, but your film clip has inspired me! Any tips or camera recommendations for a total beginner?

Re: stopping to look around a day in yorkshire 2 years, 5 months ago #133800

any reasonably modern handycam will do as a video ...they are so small now

bike cameras i like bullet cams much better than the bigger versions hero ect ..i have a vio pov 1 which 5 years on is still good to go ...but sadly not cheap

but there really are some decent ..icompact sports cameras from 30quid up ..some of the mobile phone footage ive seen has been really very good ..i mean a decent quality digital camera would take the footage ive just done hooked up to the gorrila thingy ..well maby not the zoom but not half bad ....

video editing ive got three different ...ones i have a posh one adobe eliments pro ...but its too good too complicated ..its a semi pro tool that is hard to use ... even if you have a good idea what to do ...

i think the outstanding editing tool for anyone getting into it imho has to be pinnicle 14 or better if its updated ...its really easy to use ..drag and drop its not that hard at all .. which makes it quite enjoyable to use and as you can see is quite effective ..the little clip at the top took me ..about 1.5 hours to do start edit renedered and u tubed
i only use the posh adobe one for family weddings and stuff as its a pain in the ass

its a nice hobby ..ive old footage on cd roms from 12 years ago that is nice to look back on
use your digital video ..mobile phone or digital camera to start with pinnicle is around 30 quid on amozan ......just fart about and see how you go
he he

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds